1. IntroductionThese Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, the Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a the use only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. RestrictionsYou are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
4. Your Content
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any information, audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant the Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. The Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.